Porta Potty Rental in Ponca City, Oklahoma and neighboring Areas
At ChemCan, we know there are many choices for Porta Potty Rentals in Ponca City. We thank you for considering our service and here are a few ways that ChemCan differentiates itself from the rest:
• Professional and Courteous Staff – We are happy to help with getting you the right number of units, with the accommodations you request
• Regularly scheduled servicing of your rental units or on a “as needed” basis
• Route Tracking software to ensure the service and freshness of your unit
• Easy payment options – Pay Online or give us a Call
• An extensive line of products for nearly any event or jobsite need
• New Portable Restrooms Units
• Years of experience providing Porta Pottys for Events
Ponca City is named after the Ponca Native American Tribe and was founded in 1893. It's location was chosen due to it's proxmity to the Arkansas River.
The railways were instrumental for the city's growth and the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe railways were routed to the new city.
The Petroleum industry drove the city's economic growth and the Marland Oil Company was founded in Ponca City. At one point, the Marland Oil Company controlled around 10% of the world's Oil Reserves.
IndustryMarland Oil Company merged with the Continental Oil in 1929 and the two companies became Conoco Inc. Ultimately, Conoco Inc. relocated to Houston in 1949.
LandmarksPonca City is home to a number of landmarks including some recognized by the National Register of Historic Places: